cervical spondylosis treatment Homeopathy
What is cervical spondylosis?
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder caused by chronic degeneration on the cartilage and bones(cervical vertebrae) of the neck.
It is a commmon cause of neck pain.It may be a natural consequence of aging in people over 50.Like the rest of the body, bones in the neck (cervical spine) progressively degenerate as we grow older.We all experience a degree of degeneration in the vertebrae and discs as we become older.But if the degree of degeneration is more severe, and causes more symptoms, than is expected for a given age,the condition is known to be cervical spondylosis.
As the 'discs' degenerate, over many years they become thinner. Sometimes the vertebrae develop abnormal growths or "spurs"(small, rough areas of bone) on their edges. The nearby muscles, ligaments, and nerves may become irritated by these degenerative changes which can cause troublesome symptoms like increasing pain in the neck and arm, weakness, and changes in sensation. In advanced cases, the spinal cord becomes involved. This can affect not just the arms, but the legs as well.
What are the symptoms of cervical spondylosis?
Symptoms can vary from mild to severe. Symptoms include:
- Neck pain and stiffness.This may spread to the base of the skull and shoulders.
- Pain in arm,hand or fingers. This is caused by irritation of a nerve which goes to the arm from the spinal cord in the neck.
- Numbness and weakness in the arms, hands and fingers, and trouble walking due to weakness in the legs.
- headaches, particularly in the back of the head.
- Loss of control of the bladder or bowels (if spinal cord is compressed)
I feel much happier now. I used to be so lean and thin. My appetite was very low and i didnt feel like doing any work. I also used to have reagular headache because of my cervical problem. But ever since i have started your medication my health has considerably.But ever since i have started your medication.